Quality you can count on – We’re Baeumler Approved
"Fans are always reaching out to me seeking advice on how to select a Contractor, Tradesperson, or Home Service Company. I have established the Baeumler Approved Program to give you the peace of mind of knowing that you are dealing with someone who has a history of quality of service, insurance and professional certifications. We help you take the first steps in selecting who you will trust to help you improve."
Baeumler code of conduct
- Agreement to treat customers and homeowners with courtesy and respect.
- A promise to always provide honest & fair written quotes.
- Dedication to communication of project status to the homeowner on a frequent basis.
- Completion of work to a professional standard.
- Guarantee to comply with all by-laws and regulations as they apply to the project.
- Commitment to provide employees with training required and complying with all health and safety regulations.
- Maintaining the proper amount of insurance.
- Agreement to always use a certified professional when and where applicable.
When there’s a complaint
Just like the BBB, complaints about a contractor are made public, and if not resolved, a company can even lose its accreditation.
If you’re looking to select a contractor – whether it be for home renovations, HVAC or something else—keep an eye out for the Baeumler Approved logo. It’s a quick way to know you’re looking at a reputable service provider.
Energy Clean is proud to be Baeumler Approved, and believes strongly in the Bauemler Code of Conduct.
Sign up for our newsletter
Be the first to know about all our specials and promotions and be automatically entered into all our customer draws!
Don't worry, we won't spam you. We hate spam too!