RELIABLE COMFORT, QUALITY SERVICE
Indoor Air Quality
Air Purification systems ensure that every member of your home breathes a little easier. Our systems are integrated into your home’s main ductwork system, so as air moves through the ducts, the purification system consistently cleans the air reentering your home. It’s best to pair these systems with a furnace using a Variable Speed ECM blower and communicating thermostat – that way you can clean the air in your home even when your heating/cooling is turned off. An ECM motor will do this for a fraction of the cost that an older PSC blower would. Air Purification systems are excellent at removing particles such as dust, allergens, bacteria and even noxious fumes or odours, as well as other contaminates that can invade your home, and affect your family’s well-being. While they are an excellent option for allergy sufferers, air purifications systems are also great for other family members because it ensures that all household members are breathing cleaner, healthier air.
Discover The Benefits of an Air Purification System
- Combats germs and filters out dust, smoke and odours
- Remove up to 99.98%* of airborne allergens to reduce potential asthma and allergy triggers
- Germicidal Light Solutions destroys mold, mildew and bacteria at the cellular level
- Improves air circulation and overall quality within the home
- Controls humidity effectively
* Based on Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner
All Season Home Comfort
No matter how extreme the weather outside, stay comfortable inside with a furnace and air conditioner system designed to keep your family warm in winter and cool all summer.
We offer a wide variety of air purification systems
- In-line air purification systems combat germs, filter out particles and dust and attack odours for a cleaner, fresher smelling home. Our best-selling air purification system is the Trane Clean Effects™. It is washable, so no need for expensive filter replacements.
- Particles like dust, smoke and bacteria are often .3 microns or less, so at that size, when airborne, allergens can get deep into your lungs because they aren’t filtered well by your nose and throat. The CleanEffects™ system can reduce the presence of potential asthma and allergy attack triggers in your home, like dust, pollen, pet hair and dander, dust mites, mildew, lint, fungus, most tobacco smoke, cooking grease, and even bacteria by filtering out those toxins.
- Systems like the Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner utilizes patented, breakthrough air cleaning technology to remove up to an astounding 99.98% of airborne allergens from the air that passes through the filter. It catches particles as small as .1 micron, making it 8 times more effective than even the best HEPA room filters and up to 100 times more effective than a standard 1-inch filter.
- The Trane CleanEffects™ system has been performance-tested by LMS Technologies and Environmental Health & Engineering, Inc. (EH&E), with the results verified by professors from the Harvard School of Public Health, so you know you are getting an air cleaner for your home like no other.
- HEPA (High Efficiency Particle Air) filtration systems remove nearly all allergy-aggravating contaminants by stopping particles and bacteria in a comprehensive filter system.
- UV germicidal light solution systems destroy mould, mildew, and bacteria at the cellular level before it can invade your home, for a substantial home cleaning solution that keeps everyone safer and healthier.
- Simply put, balanced humidity levels in your home just feel more comfortable. No one wants a damp home in the summer, or a dry, statically charged home in the winter. Our proven humidity control systems ensure that mould and mildew do not build up in your home - which if left unchecked, can lead to significant health issues for all your family members.
- An interesting fact to consider is a home at 22° C and 50% humidity feels much warmer than a home at 22° C and 25% humidity. When a home is properly humidified in the winter, you may find yourself setting your thermostat a degree or two lower than if you didn’t have a humidifier. This can save you on your heating costs! Make sure that the humidifier you get installed is sized properly. There are small bypass and large bypass humidifiers which support homes up to about 3000 square feet. We recommend fan power humidifiers, which perform much better than bypass humidifiers. They pull heated air off your supply plenum, add water, and push it back into the airstream. Since they are adding water to heated air, the air can absorb more moisture. Conversely, a bypass humidifier takes cold air off the return air plenum, adds some water, and inserts it into the hot supply airstream. They are not as effective at delivering humidity as fan-powered humidifiers.
- If your home has a ton of hardwood, is over 3000 square feet or tends to be quite dry in the winter, you might consider installing a steam humidifier. These systems work well in larger homes and do a very good job maintaining humidity levels during the cold, dry winter months. These systems require changeable cartridges, but those are easily managed at regular intervals.
Good air circulation is essential to the smooth operation of your home. Air flow encompasses not only the flow within your homes ducting system, but also the amount of outside air flow that enters your home. While many homes promote their R-value and the efficiency of windows and doors, it is also important to understand that some air flow, however limited, is essential to keep air from getting stale and to limit odour and germ buildup – we call it “healthy air”. Humans are not meant to live in a vacuum, and the detriment to building such well insulated homes is that we need to exchange indoor air with outdoor air to remain healthy.
We’re experts in home ventilation systems and provide high-efficiency solutions that find the right balance between efficiency and healthy air exchange to ensure that your home maintains excellent air flow and that all parts of your ventilation system function at peak efficiency.
We also install air exchange systems (Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRVs) and Exchange Recovery Ventilators (ERVs)) that can accurately control the exchange of exterior and interior air quickly and efficiently to ensure that fumes, odours and other contaminants are quickly eliminated from your home while keeping your home at a comfortable temperature.
Air filters are a key component of your home’s heating and cooling systems. They trap dirt, allergens and even debris before those contaminants can re-enter your home and your family’s lungs, or damage the mechanical portions of your heating or cooling system and ultimately affect its efficiency – costing you money. Filters are a critical factor in successfully maintaining the quality of air in your home and should be changed regularly. Typically, a 1-inch filter should be changed every 3-months, however, if some family members have allergies, changing filters even more frequently is strongly advised. Newer furnaces may even have 4 or 5-inch filters which should be replaced on a similar schedule.
Energy Clean sells furnace filters to fit virtually every size of furnace, and we offer competitive package pricing to ensure that you get great deals to keep your family happy and healthy and we can deliver them right to your door.
Ductless HVAC installations have increased rapidly over the years within both residential and commercial properties. Ductless HVAC units (also known as…+ Read More
Our Customer’s satisfaction and safety is at the heart of everything we do, so we deliver exemplary service and outstanding quality products and solutions. Whether it’s recommending a new home heating or cooling system, repairing or servicing existing equipment, installing a smart home solution, or simply answering questions – we’re here to help.
We offer a wide variety of Protection Plans and Service Programs to suit your needs.Please speak with a Energy Clean Home Comfort Specialist for more details.
Sign up for our newsletter
Be the first to know about all our specials and promotions and be automatically entered into all our customer draws!
Don't worry, we won't spam you. We hate spam too!